- WARNING: Positional asphyxia (suffocation) can occur in young babies. This can happen when a baby's chin is pressed against his or her chest, restricting airflow. Check to ensure that baby's airway is unobstructed and baby is breathing regularly at all times, especially when sleeping.
- Our slings are built to last, but always check your sling or pouch for wear or damage before putting baby in the sling. If you find damage and wonder if you should use it, don't. For warranty or repair work, contact email@example.com.
- Read all of the enclosed instructions and watch the instructional DVD before trying out your sling.
- Slings are not approved safety seats. Do not wear your baby in a moving vehicle.
- Use caution around mechanical equipment. The tail could get caught.
- Fabric is not flame resistant. Do not wear the sling near open flames, including stoves. In general, never wear your baby while cooking or while carrying a hot beverage.
- Never run, jog, bike or engage in vigorous activity with your baby in the sling.
- Do not bend over while your baby is in the sling, as baby could fall out. Squat instead.
- If baby resists being held in the sling, gently take baby out of the sling and try again later.
- Do not leave the sling wrapped around an unattended baby.
- Use caution while wearing baby in the water. Mesh slings are for showering and wading, not swimming.
- Always use common sense caution when wearing your baby and don’t wear your baby in any situation that could be potentially harmful.
- Contact us with any wearing questions or concerns.
There are some important things to remember when using your SlingEZee or HAVA baby sling.